Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss the goals and recommendations of the Academic Writing Team (AWT) and academic planning as the process moves forward over the next several months.
This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion and will not be monitored as a Q and A.
- All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
- Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address.
- All comments will be automatically posted; they will not be moderated before publishing.
- Comments will be reviewed daily by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will be removed.
- The site administrator will not respond directly to individual comments, but may encourage specific community members to engage in the conversation as themes emerge.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Principal’s Feedback Form
Follow the Discussion
Stay up to date with the RSS Feed