Undergraduate Admission


Undergraduate Admission

site header

First-Year Transfer Credit Form

Students entering into their first year of study at Queen's, who have taken courses in the curriculums below may be eligible for transfer credit and must apply for credit no later than the end of fall term of their first year.

Requests for transfer credit received after the end of fall term of your first year will not be accepted/processed.

Who should use this form?

This form is for use by students who have taken courses in any of the following curriculums:

  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • French Baccalaureate
  • General Certificate of Education (GCE) / Advanced Levels
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)

To submit your transfer credit request please use the following link: http://queensu.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/ua/first-year-transfer-credit-request-form/


If you have taken university courses after graduating from high school and before attending Queen's and would like to request transfer credit please click here.