Undergraduate Admission


Undergraduate Admission

site header

Internal Program Switch

Applications for Full-time Fall entry for Queen's internal transfer applicants must be submitted through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) using a 105D Application Form.

Applicants wishing to transfer to the Faculty of Arts and Science in the Summer term, please select the Arts and Science link below.

Please note, Queen's students who are currently in the Faculty of Arts and Science who want to switch their degree program to one that is also in the Faculty of Arts and Science should contact Student Services in the Faculty of Arts and Science.  These students do not apply through OUAC.  

Current or former Queen's University students are not required to submit a Queen's transcript in support of their application. 

  1. Choose from the programs below to learn more about the requirements and restrictions.
  2. Apply through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC), using a 105D application form.

Information on Cross-Faculty Transfer to...

N.B. Concurrent Education does not accept upper-year students (a minimum of 4.0 full year courses, or equivalent). Please consider the Consecutive Education Program