Undergraduate Admission


Undergraduate Admission

site header

Current Queen's Students Faculty Transfer

Even if you've been a Queen's student for a while, you might still need the services of the Undergraduate Admission Office.

From switching programs to applying for a Dual Degree, Undergraduate Admission can help you. Information on both types of program changes can be found here. Application deadlines, prerequisites and, if applicable, Personal Statement of Experience submission information are provided, along with links to the appropriate application. 

Dual Degree applicants, and students requesting changes to their Dual Degrees, must apply using the Queen's application. Internal transfer students must apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) using a 105D Application Form. 

Important note: a limited number of subjects are open to students transferring to the Faculty of Arts and Science. This list of open areas of concentration can be found on the Cross-Faculty Transfer page of the Arts and Science website

Can't find what you need? Contact Us