Program Requirements - Computing (QD)
Please note: applicants must satisfy both the
General Admission requirements
and the Program
in order to be considered for admission.
- English 4U, Advanced Functions 4U, Calculus and Vectors 4U
British Columbia / Yukon
- English 12, Mathematics 12*, plus two additional academic Grade 12 courses. Calculus 12* is recommended. *Acceptable academic courses for Math 12 are: Pre-Calculus 12, Principles of Math 12 or IB Math 12A
Alberta / NWT
- English 30-1, Mathematics 30-1, plus three additional academic 30 or 31 level courses. Mathematics 31 is recommended.
Please Note: Pure Mathematics 30 can be used in place of Mathematics 30-1
- English 30A and 30B, Pre-Calculus 30, plus three additional academic 30 level courses.
Please Note:Mathematics 30B can be used in place of Pre-Calculus 30
- English 40S, Pre-Calculus 40S, plus three additional academic 40S level courses.
- English - two courses; two of Mathematics NYA, NYB or NYC.
- English 122, Advanced Mathematics 120 plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses. Calculus 120 is recommended.
- English 12, Pre-Calculus Mathematics 12 plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses.
- English 621, Mathematics 611, Calculus (if available), plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses.
- English - any level 3, Mathematics 3205, plus four additional academic Grade 12 courses
- English and Mathematics. Further Mathematics and Mathematical Studies are not acceptable prerequisites for this program.
- Baccalaureat S, L or ES with Mathematics specialty
Canadian College Diploma Program
- Individual consideration will be given to applicants on the basis of the diploma program.
American School System / Advanced Placement (AP)
- Grade 12 English (two terms), four full-year courses in Mathematics. Calculus is recommended.
General Certificate of Education (GCE British-Patterned Curricula)
- Mathematics at the Advanced Level. English at the Advanced or Ordinary Level.
- English and Mathematics at the Standard XII Level.
- Senior III Level Mathematics
Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE)
- Communication Studies and Mathematics
International School Systems
- Mathematics in final secondary school year.