Program Requirements - Physical & Health Education (QPH)
Please note: applicants must satisfy both the
General Admission requirements
and the Program
in order to be considered for admission.
- English 4U, Biology 4U, one additional 4U course. Exercise Science is strongly recommended.
British Columbia / Yukon
- English 12, Biology 12 plus two additional Grade 12 subjects.
Alberta / NWT
- English 30-1, Biology 30, plus three additional academic 30 or 31 level courses.
- English 30A and 30B, Biology 30, plus three additional academic 30 level courses.
- English 40S, Biology 40S, plus three additional 40S level courses.
- English - two courses, Biology NYA, II.
- English 122, Biology 122 plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses.
- English 12, Biology 12 plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses.
- English 621, Biology 621, plus three additional academic Grade 12 courses.
- English - any level 3, Biology 3201, plus four additional academic Grade 12 courses.
Canadian College Diploma Program
- Biology 4U (or equivalent), or at least two diploma semester credits in Biology. Exercise Science is strongly recommended.
American School System / Advanced Placement (AP)
- Grade 12 English (two terms), one (preferably two) full-year courses in Biology.
General Certificate of Education (GCE British-Patterned Curricula)
- Biology at the Advanced Level. English at the Ordinary Level.
- English and Biology at the Standard XII Level.
- Senior III Level Biology.
Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE)
- Communication Studies and Biology.
International School Systems
- Biology in final secondary school year.