1. In order to access SOLUS, you will need a Queen's NetID. To obtain a NetID, you will need to do the following:
2. Instructions to login to SOLUS are available on the Registrar's website.
3. Review your To Do List on SOLUS. Your To Do List is on your SOLUS account. This is where you will review what we need you to do to complete your application. Please check SOLUS and the To Do List often, as we may make changes to your To Do List as we assess your application.
4. We will communicate with you via email using the email address you supplied on your OUAC application.
5. If required in your To-Do List, submit your Personal Statement of Experience by the deadline. Please ensure your PSE is submitted online through your SOLUS Student Center.
6. Visit the Student Awards Website for more information about financing your education at Queen’s. Each year, Queen’s provides more than $23 million in student financial assistance in the form of need-based and merit-based assistance. Financial assistance is available throughout the years you study at Queen’s.
7. Ensure we have all required academic documents by the deadline on your SOLUS To Do List. Decisions for applicants to Arts, Science and Computing programs will be made on a rolling basis starting Mid-March.
8. In order for couriers to be able to deliver important documents from us, please ensure we have a street address, international postal code (if applicable) and a phone number, if you have an international address (i.e. your mailing address is not in Canada). We are unable to deliver to PO boxes. Changes to your address may be made on the OUAC website.
9. Why not visit our campus? Arrangements to book a Campus Tour may be made by visiting our website or by calling 613.533.2217. If you can't visit us in person, please visit our web site www.queensu.ca/admission .
10. Have a great year!