Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

March 1 – Applications Now Open for Upper Year Programs.

Thinking about changing universities?  Thinking about changing plans at Queen's University?

Applications are now open at the Ontario Universities Application Centre site at for upper year students who want to switch to a plan at Queen's University or for Queen's students who want to change their plan.  Applications will remain open until 1 June.  Remember – the sooner you apply and provide all requested documentation the sooner you will have a decision.

Are you an upper year applicant?

You are an upper-year student if you are a:

Student who has completed a minimum 24 units (or equivalent) at another accredited university or college with a university transfer program. (24 Queen's units are typically 4 full-year courses (one course taken over two terms) or 8 one-term only courses. Upper-year candidates have generally attended university for a minimum of 2 terms taking academic courses - as opposed to applied or professional).University graduate applying to do a second undergraduate degree program.Ontario community college student who is in the final year of a three-year diploma program and will be graduating.CEGEP student who is in the final year of a three-year professional/career program who will be receiving a DEC.Graduate from a three-year professional/career CEGEP program  or three-year Ontario community college diploma


ENGINEERING:  need to have completed, at the university level, at least 6 of the 11 courses common to Queen's first-year Engineering (basically two semesters each of Calculus, Chemistry and Physics).

MUSIC: need to have completed a minimum of one year of a Music degree program.

For more information please browse our web site.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000