1. Understand your offer of admission.
If you have a conditional offer admission, please make sure you understand the conditions of your offer. If you do not understand your conditions, or do not know what the conditions are, please contact Undergraduate Admission at 613-533-2218.
3. Click on 101 or 105D/F Online Application and log in to your account.
4. Click on the "Offer" or "Alternate Offer" button next to the program choice.
5. Click "Accept" and then click on the "Continue" button to proceed. This will take you to another screen.
6. Click the "Submit" button at the top or the bottom of the screen and follow all of the necessary steps indicated.
When you accept your offer of admission, you will be provided with a confirmation number. For future reference, carefully record it.
7. Two or three business days after you accept your offer of admission, your Student Center will show the message, “You have successfully accepted your offer of admission.”
8. Guarantee a place in residence, if needed, by applying online at https://rms.housing.queensu.ca. Your residence application and deposit are due no later than 9 June 2011.