University Marketing has a mandate of supporting the University in building and enhancing profile in support of its strategic vision.
University Marketing is responsible for the overall stewardship of the Queen's brand, developing targeted marketing programs.
University Marketing has the responsibility for ensuring the Queen's Visual Identity Standards are followed in conjunction with the Queen's Trademarks and Licensing Policy
The department is located in Fleming Hall, Stewart-Pollock Wing on the 4th floor.
Marketing and Creative Services
Queen's Visual Identity
Social Media Guidelines
Marketing Design and Print Requisition Forms
Queen's Image Bank
- Working with the University community, responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategy and creative development; researching, designing, and producing marketing materials and programs that meet the University's strategic objectives.
- Coordinating the University's various initiatives in an effort to ensure integration, consistency, and brand value, with respect to the institution's key messages and visual identity, to all audiences. Identifying, developing, and implementing strategic initiatives on behalf of the University to enhance its image and reputation, and recommending new initiatives to build the University's brand.
- With the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs, overseeing Queen's official trademarks to ensure they are adequately protected while generating maximum exposure and benefit for the University.
- Managing and art-directing photography in support of marketing and communication strategies as they relate to the Queen's image and profile.
Director, University Marketing
Manager, Creative Services
The Web at Queen's
Social Media at Queen's
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the University’s website and for the development of integrated, university-wide electronic communications strategies in support of institutional goals. Includes responsibility for the on-going development and management of the www.queensu.ca homepage and the site’s top-layer navigation/interface, as well as the University's official social media channels.
- Members of the crisis management team.
- A resource for web usability and accessibility.
Special projects include:
Group Manager, Electronic Communications
Manager, Integrated Social Media