The Queen's Alumni Association Gala Awards Dinner
The annual QUAA Gala Awards Dinner honours extraordinary alumni achievement. This year's event will be held April 2, 2016. Register or learn more about the 2016 event.
Our 2016 Award Recipients
- Alumni Achievement Award: Shirley Tilghman, Artsci’68, DSc’02
- Alumni Humanitarian Award: Fiona Sampson, Artsci’85, Law’93
- Alumni Award for Excellence in Teaching: Jacqueline Davies, Artsci’83, MA’85, PhD’97 Department of Philosophy
- Alumni Mentorship Award: Bruce Alexander, Com’60, LLD’11
- Herbert J. Hamilton Award: George M. Jackson, Artsci’85
- One to Watch Award: Michele Romanow, Sc’07, MBA’08
- Outstanding Student Award: Taylor Jennings, Artsci’15
- Marsha Lampman Branch Volunteer Award: Zhaodi Culbreath, Sc’08
- Rising Star Volunteer Award: Adam Shetler, Sc’08
- Initiative of the Year Award: “Holiday Hugs”, Kingston Branch Lee Wetherall, Ed'76, MBA'82 accepting on behalf of the Kingston Branch
- Queen’s Student Alumni Association Volunteer of Distinction Award: Michelle Rowland, Artsci'16
Alumni Volunteer Summit
April 1-2, 2016 (at the Donald Gordon Conference Centre)
Register or learn more about the 2016 event
The Alumni Association hosts an annual celebration and summit to connect, enrich, educate and celebrate Queen’s volunteers. Held over two days, the Volunteer Summit offers current and prospective volunteers professional development and networking opportunities.
Whether you choose to volunteer with a Queen's University Alumni Association Branch or Board of Directors, help to coordinate your class reunion, volunteer with your faculty or sit on University Council, this conference is for you. If you're new to volunteering, this annual event is an ideal way to meet and learn from other experienced volunteers and volunteer leaders.