More of your Science '88 Reunion Team to be announced shortly!
Join our Private Facebook Page
Science ’88 - Rough Agenda of Weekend Events
(Additional Science ’88 events being considered and Queen’s events
also being planned – ideas are welcome)
• Friday Ritual – Clark Hall Pub
• Friday Evening Meet-up – Grizzly Grill (Princess and Division) – Appetizers and Drinks
• Saturday Morning – Department drop-in
• Saturday Afternoon – Football Game (plus pre-football 25th Reunion event), then enjoy one of Kingston’s patios
• Saturday Evening – Dinner and Party at Tir Na Nog (Downtown)
• Sunday – departure
Visit this page regularly for updates.
We want you to share your class and reunion event photos. Please email your photos to us and we will post them to your class Flickr gallery.
Share with us what has been happening in your life since graduating from Queen's University. Email your memories to us and we will post them to this site.
Your gift supports the Science'88 is Great Campaign. Our goal is to raise 1 million dollars between now and our 30 year reunion in October 2013. We ask that you direct 80% of your gift towards the Centre for Innovation in Global Engineering Fund allowing our class to sponsor space in the new engineering building and the remaining 20% be directed towards our class fund the Science '88 - Inspiring Students Fund.
f you would like to make suggestions/edits to the site, please contact Carey Morrison.