Hands-on learning with world-renowned researchers such as Nobel Prize winner Dr. Art MacDonald. Sounds too good to be true? How about a retreat centre where students gather to write and stay on track during their projects; or global exchange opportunities with institutions such as Stuggart in Germany? What about A tried and true education that has been around with a track record for success? This is Queen's grad studies. Here's more:
- Our grad school started in 1889, giving us 127 years to perfect what we do.
- 4,000 graduate students makes for a big enough community to have meaningful engagement and collaboration, but small enough you don't get lost in the mix.
- Over 100+ study options - from part-time, to distance to traditional. It's like choosing your own adventure.
- Learn in the smartest city in Canada. It's true. We have more PhD graduates per capita than any other cities across our country.
- Queen's ranked 4th among medical-doctoral universities in Canada in Maclean's 2016 University Rankings – and 1st for student satisfaction!
- A walkable community for you (and your family if that's a consideration). From our waterfront, to our parks, to our vibrant downtown shopping district only minutes from campus.
- Money talks right? How about student funding over $30 million, or $10 million for teaching assistantships?
Instead of us telling you what Grad School at Queen's is like - check out our Grad Student Blog Gradifying or tune-in to Grad Chat on CFRC 101.9FM.
Learn more about how to apply to Grad School
Recorded webinar for students in Arts programs
Recorded webinar for students in Science programs