PeopleSoft Queries (reports) are currently available to Arts and Science Departments in folder names beginning with "ASC". Queries are being developed and refined on an ongoing basis. This page has the most current PS Query documentation.
|Hand-on Training Sessions for PeopleSoft Student Queries are scheduled as follows:|
- Wednesday, March 22, 2-4pm
- Thursday, April 20, 2-4pm
- Tuesday, May 23, 10am-noon
- Wednesday, June 14, 2-4pm
All Sessions are in Jeffery 156 - please send Carol an email if you plan on coming! Come with your questions! We will have handouts of the latest list of public queries.
Documents for Query Users
- Support for PS Queries
- if you need access to a query listed above, but you can't see it, then submit a PS Student itrack support request, and indicate type of issue is "Security" and name the query
- if you need help or would like changes with one of the queries listed above, please email Carol
Older documents for Query Users and Query writers
- PS Student Query Workshop, February 20, 2014 - handout [PDF, 8p], also FAQ's [PDF, 7p]
Compiled by Carol Kavanaugh, Senior Research and Planning Analyst, x77170 Office of the Dean. See also Student Counts.