The total estimated cost of the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts is $63 million.
- Drs. Alfred and Isabel Bader have generously given a transformational gift through the Initiative Campaign.
- The Governments of Canada and Ontario are each setting aside one-half of eligible costs of the project, up to a maximum combined contribution of $30 million.
- The City of Kingston has confirmed a funding contribution of $6 million.
The time to play a role is now.
Learn about our endowment funds:
- The Concert Series Fund
- The Community Cultural Fund
- The Integrated Learning Fund
- The State-of-the-Art Fund
Download Brochure (2.2 MB)
If you would like to discuss this or other ways to get involved, please contact:
Development Officer, Faculty of Arts and Science
Phone: 1-800-267-7837 ext. 75646
Moving the Department of Film and Media to the new Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts will fulfill a long-held dream of having a purpose-built facility in which professors can combine the best in media studies teaching with high-quality production resources. We are very excited about being at a site designed to encourage interdisciplinary collaboration among all the arts and with the Kingston community.
Clarke Mackey, Head, Department of Film & Media