Upper Year Programs
Fall, Winter, and Summer Opportunities
Upper-year opportunities are available to those students who have completed at least one year of university. Course offerings are international in scope and interdisciplinary in nature.
The students in the upper-year program come from universities around the world – Japan, Korea, Turkey, Mexico, USA, China and elsewhere. Featuring classes that average ten students in size, upper year participants have the opportunity to carry out both primary and secondary research, and to work closely with faculty – an experience they might not receive even at the graduate level.
The Upper-Year Program is open to any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at universities around the world.
Launch your global career with the BISC
- Internationally-focused, Queen’s accredited courses
- Small class sizes
- Graduate-type contact with faculty
- Active learning through dialogue and debate
- Hands on field studies
- International networking opportunities
- Boost your resume by adding invaluable international experience