Always something new at the BISC!
This week's newsletter is full of great news from the Castle:
- Our Global Health and Disability students are back from Geneva and have a lot of stories to tell!
- Our GNDS 330 students went on a tour of one of London's most famous markets - Brick Lane
- Our Academic Director, Christian Lloyd, and a Queen's Alumnus, Laird Barrett, are hosting a post-undergraduate careers and Grad School advice session
- International Language Students are visiting from Sussex Downs College for an International Night at the Races
- And of courses this week's Student Spotlight: John Barnes, third year psychology students coming to Queen's via Bermuda!
Read more about the exciting adventures at the BISC in the Explore Newsletter.
GEOL 238 at Cuckmere Haven and Seven Sisters - Photograph courtesy of Charu Sharma