During the Fall and Winter Terms, all students participate in a Midterm Trip. These trips are an opportunity for all students to explore British and European political, cultural, and historic sites of interest.
- Fall Term (usually Edinburgh and Liverpool)
- Winter Term (usually Normandy, Brussels, and Paris)
- Combine academic, course-related, and cultural activities
- Five-day trips with some free time to explore on your own
- Every student at the BISC in the Fall and Winter Terms takes part
- Travel costs (coach-style buses), accommodation (bed and breakfast), and entrance fees (for course-related field studies) included in your BISC fees
View a Sample Itinerary.