Residents must share responsibility for the security of Bader Hall:
- Residents must not allow unescorted non-residents into the residence. Anyone found in the residence who is not a guest of a resident or who cannot give a satisfactory explanation for his/her presence should be reported to a member of the Security or Reception staff, or the Student Services Manager.
- Outside doors must not be propped open and must remain locked.
- Entering or attempting to enter another resident’s room without permission of the occupant(s) is prohibited.
- Tampering with intrusion alarms or any magnetically-held doors is strictly forbidden.
- Residents may not install additional locking devices, alarm systems or make other alterations that could prevent or inhibit access by BISC staff.
- Residents must not tamper with any locks and must not lend any residence keys.
- Residents may punch a hole in their key card and put it around their neck, but may not tamper with the magnetic strip.
- There is a replacement fee for lost keys and keys not returned after checkout.
- Bader hall and the estate are manned 24 hours by our security team.