The Mission of Queen's University School of Nursing is to advance learning and scholarship in the discipline and profession of nursing. Such advancement will be achieved through the educational, scholarly, and clinical pursuits of the students, faculty, and alumnae of the school.
- Provide excellent undergraduate programs to outstanding students that prepare future nursing leaders.
- Prepare Baccalaureate students who will start their practice with evidence based skills.
- Work with partners to enhance innovative practice, education, and research.
- Increase the visibility of the school within the University, community, and profession.
- Advance and expand excellent graduate education.
- Integrate interprofessional education throughout programs of the school.