Queen’s Faculty of Law is renowned for its special combination of academic excellence and community engagement, placing it in the top tier of Canadian law schools.
- Queen’s is the only university in Canada with its own study-abroad facility, the Bader International Study Centre (BISC) at Herstmonceux Castle in England. Each May and June at the BISC the law school offers the Global Law Programs with a range of courses in Public International Law and International Business Law. We also offer students a wide variety of exchange opportunities at some of the world’s leading law schools in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
- We are a leader among Canadian law schools in interdisciplinary study opportunities, including combined JD programs with business, economics, industrial relations and public administration. We also offer a civil law/common law combined degree program in partnership with the University of Sherbrooke.
- We offer a wide range of clinical education and experiential learning opportunities, giving our students “hands-on” opportunities to develop legal skills.
- We are also a leader among Canadian law schools in the key indicators of student engagement.
- We have one of the best placement rates of any Canadian law school.
Queen’s Law is the school of choice for students seeking a first-class legal education in a community setting, along with a unique array of international, interdisciplinary and clinical programs.