All students in the program will be considered for funding support in accordance with their respective home program's funding policy.
Students are also encouraged to apply for external scholarships such as:
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships(OGS),
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences & Engineering Research Council (NSERC),
- Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) studentships OR
- the ACCELERATE Ontario- Research Internship Program.
Students involved in transdisciplinary cancer research projects may also be eligible to apply for funding through the The Terry Fox Foundation Training Program in Transdisciplinary Cancer Research in partnership with CIHR