Queen's University Chaplains provide confidential counseling, ceremonial services, interfaith community development and spiritual support to students, faculty and staff on campus. As part of the Division of Student Affairs, the Office of the Interfaith Chaplain strives to facilitate a welcoming, peaceful and safe space. The Chaplains are available to discuss spiritual, religious, personal, and financial problems, concerns or crises.
Phone: 613-533-2186 Email: email@example.com
- Monday - Friday from 10 am - 4 pm
- Evening appointments by request
- Theological Hall Chapel: Open Thursdays from 12 - 3pm for quiet reflection
- Quiet space at the back of the second floor of Stauffer Library
West Campus Office (in the old Tuck Shop on Student Street):
- Tuesdays from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- West Campus Quiet Space: B217
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment with the Chaplain of your choice or contact the Chaplains directly via email.