Questions are being raised within the wider Queen’s community about the broader implications of the ongoing collective bargaining process between the university and the Queen’s University Faculty Association (QUFA). In response, Queen’s administration is stepping up its information-sharing efforts – both to help provide some answers as well as to shine more light on some of the normal uncertainties that can be raised during any critical labour negotiation.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU