Conciliation, which began this week with the Queen’s University Faculty Association (QUFA), will continue next week. Both parties have agreed to meet again next Friday, July 8, to continue working with the Conciliator. In conciliation, the parties are assisted by a provincially-appointed Conciliation Officer as they work through outstanding issues. The University administration respects the collective bargaining process and remains committed to working through it to reach a negotiated settlement.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU