Short of reducing the minimum guarantee formula, this is the only option that would reach the savings targets required under the province’s solvency relief plan. That being said, the Queen’s Pension Plan (QPP) is primarily a money purchase plan, so increasing the contribution rate would accelerate individual members reaching an account-based pension that exceeds the minimum guarantee, which is a main goal of the plan.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU