Queen’s University and the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) have agreed to extend their legal strike/lockout deadline to 12:01 am, Monday August 8.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU