Queen’s University and employees represented by the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) have successfully concluded their contract talks. CUPE collectively represents approximately 430 university staff who are technicians (Local 254), library technicians (Local 1302) and a number of employees in Physical Plant Services, Residence Operations and Athletics & Recreation (Local 229).
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU