The Queen’s Board of Trustees and employees in all three Queen’s locals of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) have ratified new collective agreements. The bargaining committees reached tentative deals on August 6 but they required the approval of both the Board and the employees in each bargaining unit.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU