Collective bargaining between Queen’s University and the United Steelworkers (USW) began in November 2011. On July 5, after several days of further negotiations with the assistance of a provincial conciliation officer, Queen’s University and the USW are pleased to announce that they have reached a tentative first collective agreement.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU