Members of the United Steelworkers Local 2010 bargaining unit have ratified a first collective agreement, with a majority of employees voting to accept the contract offer. The university has also, on the recommendation of its bargaining committee, ratified the agreement.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU