Queen’s and the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (OPSEU) reached a tentative first collective agreement on September 14, after two days of negotiations with the assistance of a provincial conciliation officer.
- View the mobile version of this site using your smartphone
- Queen's, PSAC Unit 1 reach tentative collective agreement
- Queen's and PSAC Unit 2 ratify collective agreement
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with post doctoral fellows
- Administration encourages participation as PSAC seeks membership direction
- Tentative first collective agreement reached with OPSEU