We are interested in your opinions, and encourage you to provide general comments on the Strategic Research Plan (before submitting your comments, please read the Guidelines for Commenting).
We are also interested in your opinions on several key topics:
- What successes would you attribute to the current Strategic Research Plan?
- How might Queen’s better promote interactions amongst researchers, and increase collaborations and interdisciplinary research initiatives?
- Reflecting on both internal and external factors, what key performance indicators (metrics) do you think Queen’s should be assessing the SRP against?
- What do you see as the strategic balance between foundational/applied research and advancing partnerships and knowledge translation?
- How can the SRP better reflect the link between graduate students and the role of post-doctoral fellows in the advancement of research?
Please use the link in the right sidebar to view all comments to date.