The Teaching Professor
Magna's acclaimed newsletter dedicated to the art and science of teaching since 1987.
Thanks to Bracken Health Sciences and Education Libraries who purchased this valuable and expensive subscription, the Queen's community has access to this publication at: http://www.magnapubs.com.proxy.queensu.ca/group/
The Teaching Professor is a lively, practical newsletter with a singular purpose: to provide ideas and insights to educators who are passionate about teaching.
For 25 years, The Teaching Professor has been edited by Maryellen Weimer, Ph.D., professor emerita of teaching and learning, winner of Penn State’s Milton S. Eisenhower award for distinguished teaching, and author of many books on teaching and learning. Under her auspices, each issue delivers thought-provoking and inspirational articles.
The Teaching Professor helps you:
- Overcome obstacles to effective teaching
- Stay on top of the latest pedagogical research
- Hear what’s working for colleagues “in the trenches”
- Hone your skills and stay on top of teaching innovations
- Truly connect with your students