Queen's Day Care Centre
The primary role of Queen's Day Care Centre is to provide high quality, affordable childcare that is responsive to the needs of families within the community of Queen's University.
The Day Care centre seeks to:
- Reduce barriers for parents to attend/ work at Queen's University;
- Provide care and education for children from birth to 6 years of age;
- Supplement and complement parental care and values;
- Ensure parental input in the delivery of child care;
- Nurture an appreciation and respect of human diversity;
- Promote excellence in the field of child care;
- Advance the field of child care in the community.