Shaw Festival Courses 2014
There are 3 things needed once you are signed up for Shaw course/s. They are: the sizing chart and two separate charges::
1) The completed Sizing Chart is to be sent to Megan Gilcrest, at the Festival, by April 10. This form has already been emailed to you.
2) TICKETS and LAB Fees to the Drama office by April 11, 2014
The Drama Department purchases the show TICKETS. These will distributed in class on the first day.
Lab and ticket fees:
If you are taking both classes - DRAM371 and DRAM373 - $475.
If you are taking DRAM371 only the fee is - $440.
Please note - all payments to the Drama Dept must be as credit card, certified cheque, money order or cash (we are unable to accept personal cheques). Students will be removed from class if this ticket and fee payment has not been made.**
3) REGISTRATION Fees - pay as you would for any of your regular courses by May 1. Registration starts on March 4. You will get a message on Solus.
**Students enroled in a class but who have not paid the Department ticket and lab fees will be removed from the course. ** Please note - There is no refund for the ticket and lab fees.
OTHER COSTS: Text for all or most of the plays - instructor to send email in the summer re: this course material.
- Accommodation costs (opt): the dept reserves a block of rooms and you pay the residence directly. Neither Queen's nor the Drama Dept take any responsibility for booking or paying for housing.
- Accommodation is available at Niagara College Residences at a special discounted rate to students taking one or both of these courses. You must book these by the end of May. After that availability is no longer guaranteed. When booking this room make sure to tell the Residence that you are a Queen's University Drama student with the Shaw Festival group. For more information on these arrangements please click here: Niagara College Housing.