Shaw Festival Courses 2013
There are two separate charges for this course:
1) TICKETS and LAB Fees by April 11, 2014 -- this will not be on Solus - you must pay at the Drama office.
The Drama Department purchases the show TICKETS and will distribute the tickets in class.
Lab and ticket fees to be paid to the Department:
Fees to be paid to the Drama Department for DRAM371* and DRAM373* - $475.
If you are taking DRAM371* only the fee is - $440.
If you are taking DRAM501* the fee is - $515.
Please note - all payments to the Drama Dept must be as a credit card, certified cheque, money order or cash (we are unable to accept personal cheques). Students will be removed from class if this ticket and fee payment has not been made.
2) REGISTRATION Fees - pay as you would for any of your regular courses by May 1. See http://www.queensu.ca/artsci/ss/dates.html . Registration starts on March 4. You will get a message on Solus.
Students enroled in a class but who have not paid the Department ticket and lab fees will be removed from the course. There is no refund for the ticket and lab fees.
OTHER COSTS: Text for all or most of the plays - instructor to send email in the summer re: this course material.
- 501 students see further ticket purchase information on the course page.
- Accommodation costs (opt): the dept reserves a block of rooms and you pay the residence directly. Neither Queen's nor the Drama Dept take any responsibility for booking or paying for housing.
- Accommodation is available at Niagara College Residences at a special discounted rate to students taking one or both of these courses. You must book these by the end of May. After that the rooms are no longer held for us. When booking this room make sure to tell the Residence that you are a Queen's University Drama student coming with the Shaw Festival group. For more information on these arrangements please click here: Niagara College Housing.