Welcome to the Niagara Residence & Conference Centres
For students taking the Shaw Festival Courses
Niagara Residence & Conference Centre
137 Taylor Rd
Tel: 905-641-4435, Fax: 905-641-0108
The weekly rate is $69.95 per night plus 13% tax (for 2). All rates include the services below.Rooms will be held for student reservations until June 1. After that there is no guarantee of room booking availability.
Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high-speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 7am – 10am featuring a variety of breads, cereals, fresh fruit, hot and cold beverages
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- BBQ patio
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, in addition we can also arrange on-site lunch & dinner catering.
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following website: http://www.stayrcc.com/profile/30/69/
Our rates are as follows:
Special Rate: $69.95 per suite based on single and double occupancy plus 13% taxes.$5 for extra person. Rooms will be held for student reservations until June 1. After that there is no guarantee of room booking availability.
To book your accommodations, simply contact the Niagara-on-the-Lake Residence directly at 905-641-4435 Ext 2000 to arrange your reservation. Please remember to mention you are with the Queen’s University Drama Department as a block of rooms have been arranged under the group. A credit card will be required at the time of booking. If you happen to have a roommate, please also provide us with their name when you reserve. If you have any further questions, you can contact the property Sales Manager – Mike Parente (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward seeing you in August!
Please note: The Drama Department is not responsible for making individual
room arrangements or for payments for any accomomodation.