Welcome to the Niagara Residence & Conference Centres
For students taking the Shaw Festival Courses
Niagara Residence & Conference Centre
137 Taylor Rd
Tel: 905-641-4435, Fax: 905-641-0108
The weekly rate is $69.95 per night plus 13% tax. All rates include the services below.
Each of our spacious guest suites features:
- Two separate bedrooms, each with its own double bed, cable television, telephones with free local calls, voicemail and high-speed internet.
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Private three piece washroom
- Air-conditioning with individual climate controls
Additional Amenities Include:
- Complimentary continental breakfast served daily from 7am – 10am featuring a variety of breads, cereals, fresh fruit, hot and cold beverages
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Housekeeping service including towel and linen service
- Common kitchen
- BBQ patio
- On-site laundry facilities - card operated
- Business centre and fax/photocopy and internet services
- Ice / vending machines
- On-Site meeting facilities, in addition we can also arrange on-site lunch & dinner catering.
For a virtual tour of our property, please click on the following website: http://www.stayrcc.com/profile/30/69/
Our rates are as follows:
Special Rate: $69.95 per suite based on single and double occupancy plus 13% taxes.$5 for extra person. So if two students share one suite – each student would pay $34.50/per night plus taxes.
To book your accommodations, simply contact the Niagara-on-the-Lake Residence directly at 905-641-4435 Ext 2000 to arrange your reservation. Please remember to mention you are with the Queen’s University Drama Department as a block of rooms have been arranged under the group. A credit card will be required at the time of booking. If you happen to have a roommate, please also provide us with their name when you reserve. If you have any further questions, you can contact the property Sales Manager – Mike Parente (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward seeing you in August!
Please note: The Drama Department is not responsible for making individual
room arrangements or for payments for any accomomodation.