Queen's University Drama
1) Sign up for a project
. All 247 eligible show projects will be posted on the board outside Rm. 115. Each production position will
have spaces for several students to sign-up. Signups will take place between From Sept. 1 to January 9. Sign-ups will be ongoing.
Check back often. You may sign up / audition / apply for more than one project. (Some projects will be reserved for 2nd year students)
2) Interviews and auditions will take place ongoing. Once completed, you may be assigned / cast on a show. You can only do one project
for Dram247. If you are unsuccessful at getting a position keep trying. 247 can be completed in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year.
3) Fill out theProposal form
or Drama website.) Complete, and ask a faculty member to sign. Any Drama faculty member can sign.
and design: Tim, Adair or Jen
Performance: Tim, Grahame, Chick, Greg, Kim or Craig
Marketing: Tim, Adair or Lee
written: Daniel, Julie, Natalie, Craig or John.
4) Drop off at main office. By January Tuesday 14. You will be added to the course
5) Do project. Complete Production Hours form
along the way. The production hours sheet must be sign off every day by a supervisor
/ team leader one level above you.
Actors; SM or director.
Crew: Crew head, SM, TD, PM
Designers, FOH: Crew head: PM, TD or
Marketing; PM, Producer
Written: PM, Producer or Director
6) Within 1 week of show closing, drop off completed form at the
Drama office in the mailbox of the faculty member who originally signed your Proposal form.
7) Complete Self-evaluation form
to Moodle within 1 week of show closing. Credit will be processed April. All projects must be complete by April 30.