Queen's University Drama
- A FEW NOTES. (Common to both dram246 and dram247)
It is strongly recommended that you balance your project for this course over
the term(s) with other projects and assignments.
- You cannot have a 2nd position on the show you are working on. You must be
exclusively available to work on the show. IE: Not in or working on another show, not going home or away a minimum 3 weeks prior to
opening, plus the run, if you are on the show crew or performing in the show.
- Students must undertake different placement for
each of their 246/247 projects.
- Only one project is required for 246 and one for 247.
- DRAM246 and DRAM247 have the potential
to be spread out across the two terms.
- Projects started in the fall term can be completed in the winter term.
- 246 is generally
taken before 247. Both 246 and 247 cannot be started and finished in a single term.
- All 246 and 247 projects must be completed
by April 30 of each year.
- Winter 246 and 247 projects will be posted after Thanksgiving and a few in January. (Deadline Jan.
- Failure to attend the strike of your show if required will result in failure of this course.
- Students will exhibit a consistent
respect for and commitment to the profession and to fellow artists by arriving on time and being appropriately prepared for rehearsal
sessions, performances, design conferences and work calls.