Queen's University Drama
- A FEW NOTES.
- It is strongly recommended that you balance your project for this course over the term(s) with other projects and assignments.
- You cannot have a 2nd position on the show you are working on for 247. You must be exclusively available to work on the show.
IE: Not in or working on another show, not going home or away, a minimum of 3 weeks prior to opening, plus the run, if you are on
the show crew or performing in the show.
- Students must undertake different placement for each of their 246/247 projects.
- Your 246 and 247 must have a minimum of 6 weeks between openings. (Not including December)
- Only one project is required for 246 and
one for 247.
- DRAM246 and DRAM247 have the potential to be spread out across the two terms.
- You will need to arrange for a complimentary
ticket to the show for your faculty supervisor.
- A mid project check-in will be arranged between yourself and your faculty supervisor
to discuss your progress thru the project.
- Projects started in the fall term can be completed in the winter term.
- 246 is generally
taken before 247. Both 246 and 247 cannot be started and finished in a single term.
- All 246 and 247 projects must be completed
by April 30 of each year.
- Winter 246 and 247 projects will be posted after Thanksgiving and a few in January.
- Failure to attend the strike of your show if required will result in failure of this course.
- Students will exhibit a consistent respect
for and commitment to the profession and to fellow artists by arriving on time and being appropriately prepared for rehearsal sessions,
performances, design meetings and work calls.
- Dram 246 and Dram 247 are prereqs for Dram 345.