Queen's University Drama
- A FEW NOTES.
- It is strongly recommended that you balance your project for this course over the term(s) with other projects and assignments.
- You cannot have a 2nd position on the show you are working on. You must be exclusively available to work on the show. IE: Not
in or working on another show, not going home or away a minimum 3 weeks prior to opening, plus the run, if you are on the show crew
or performing in the show.
- Students must undertake different placement for each of their 246/247 projects.
- Your 246 and
247 must have a minimum of 6 weeks between openings. (Not including December)
- Only one project is required for 246 and one for 247.
- DRAM246 and DRAM247 have the potential to be spread out across the two terms.
- Projects started in the fall term can be completed in
the winter term.
- 246 is generally taken before 247. Both 246 and 247 cannot be started and finished in a single term.
- All 246 and 247 projects must be completed by April 30 of each year.
- Winter 246 and 247 projects will be posted after
Thanksgiving and a few in January.
- Failure to attend the strike of your show if required will result in failure of this
- Students will exhibit a consistent respect for and commitment to the profession and to fellow artists by arriving on time
and being appropriately prepared for rehearsal sessions, performances, design conferences and work calls.
- Dram 246 and Dram 247
are prereqs for Dram 345.