Queen's University Drama
- A FEW NOTES.
- It is strongly recommended that you balance your project for this course over the term(s) with other projects and assignments.
- You cannot have a 2nd position on the show you are working on for 247. You must be exclusively available to work on the show.
IE: Not in or working on another show, not going home or away, a minimum of 3 weeks prior to opening, plus the run, if you are on
the show crew or performing in the show.
- Students must undertake different placement for each of their 246/247 projects.
- Your 246 and 247, and any show you are getting credit for, must have a minimum of 6 weeks between openings. (Not including December)
- A minimum of one project is required for 246 and one for 247.
- DRAM246 and DRAM247 have the potential to be spread out across the two
- You will need to arrange for a complimentary ticket to the show for your faculty supervisor.
- A mid project check-in will be
arranged between yourself and your faculty supervisor to discuss your progress thru the project.
- Projects started in the fall term
can be completed in the winter term.
- 246 is generally taken before 247. Both 246 and 247 cannot be started and finished in a
- All 246 and 247 projects must be completed by April 15 of each year.
- Winter 246 and 247 projects
will be posted after Thanksgiving and a few in January.
- Failure to attend the strike of your show if required will result
in failure of this course.
- Students will exhibit a consistent respect for and commitment to the profession and to fellow artists by
arriving on time and being appropriately prepared for rehearsal sessions, performances, design meetings and work calls.
246 and Dram 247 are prereqs for Dram 345.