Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

Queen's Encyclopedia

Faculty Women's Club

Founded in 1939, this club is now called the Queen’s Women’s Association and is open to women who either personally are, or whose partners are, current or retired faculty members, librarians, trustees, or university administrators. Its activities are primarily social, although it also funds several bursaries for Queen's students.

Learn more through Queen’s Women’s Association...

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000