Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University
 

Queen's Encyclopedia

Old Mill

Built in 1894 and torn down in 1950, the Old Mill was originally a mining laboratory and machine shop and later held the Campus Bookstore.

The two-storey wooden structure was located on the current site of Clark Hall, which was built between 1950 and 1951.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000