Dr Robert G. May
Modern Canadian poetry in English, especially F. R. Scott and the Montréal poets; contemporary Canadian poetry in English, especially John Barton and Gary Geddes; human rights and social justice writing; LGBTQ theory and literatures.
- Editorial Advisory Board, A Canadian Writer's Reference. Fifth Edition. By Diana Hacker and Nancy Sommers. Boston and New York: Bedford/St Martin's, 2011. Print.
- Editor, Duncan Campbell Scott’s In the Village of Viger: A Critical Edition (Ottawa: Tecumseh, 2010).
- Editor, Gary Geddes: Essays on His Works (Toronto: Guernica, 2010).
- “The Third Partner: John Barton and the Poetry of AIDS,” Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 61 (2007): 36–54.
- “ ‘Moving from Face to Place’: Landscape and Longing in the Poetry of John Barton,” Studies in Canadian Literature 30 (2005): 245–69.
- “F. R. Scott and Social Justice in the 1930s,” Canadian Poetry: Studies, Documents, Reviews 53 (2003): 33–53.