Graduate Residende
Graduate Residence, 87 Union Street

Queen’s Residences

The School of Graduate Studies’ Housing Page lists the university-owned residences available to graduate students.

The Queen's University Residences site provides detailed information about facilities, application procedures, security, dining options, accessibility, and much more. To apply for residence, you will need a valid Queen's student number. You will receive a student number once you have been officially accepted into the graduate program by the School of Graduate Studies.

International students should consult the International Housing Office.

University-Owned Rentals

The university owns a certain amount of rental accommodation both in houses and apartment complexes located near the Main Campus and at the West Campus.The Queen's Community Housing Website provides listings, as well as information about the application procedure, tenancy agreements, and costs.

Local Information

  • City of Kingston: Comprehensive information about the city and its attractions, including municipal services, transit, city administration, and events.
  • Kingston Whig-Standard: The local newspaper’s classified section, which is available online, is one way to find non-university-owned rental accommodation.
  • Provides links to resources useful to prospective Kingston residents. The apartment directory and property management companies are good resources for finding rental accommodation.