Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Graduate Forms

Please return all forms to:

Karen Topping
Graduate and Financial Assistant
Biosciences Complex, Room 3132

Form Description
Academic Change Form
To add or drop courses.

Committee Meeting/Supervisory Progress Form

This form is to be completed at each committee meeting. Use the same form for both the research and course based MES programs.  It is recommended that this form be submitted as soon as possible after the start of each academic year.  This form can be used by PhD students for meetings between PhD Annual Reports.

PhD Annual Report Form

Every doctoral student is responsible for submitting a written report at least once per year to the supervisor, and/or if applicable the supervisory committee, detailing his or her progress since the last report, and the plan/objectives for the next year.

ENSC 897 Seminar Evaluation Form 

25% of the grade for ENSC 897 will be based on completion of this form for 30 seminarsCompleted forms are submitted to the course coordinator. 

Conference Travel Award - Graduate School

Graduate School Conference Travel Award- This is now handled by the School.  Please submit the application to Karen Topping in Rm 3132.  You will be required to complete a travel expense form when you return from your conference for reimbursement for a part of your costs.  The amount will be variable each year depending on our allotment from Grad School. 

Conference Travel Award - School of Environmental Studies 

School of Environmental Studies Conference Travel Award -  Full-time  students are eligible to apply for a student conference travel award from the School of Environmental Studies during their tenure as a student in the department. This award may be used in conjunction with the Graduate School Conference Travel Award detailed above.  MES students $300, PhD students $600 (presentation of a poster or talk required for PhD students).  Multiple requests are allowed until the total is reached.

Graduate Student Research Support Request

A limited amount of funds are available from the School for Supervisors or Advisors of full-time ENSC students to help support interdisciplinary research for which there is no funding.  This form should be completed by the Supervisor or Advisor requesting support from the School.

Master's Oral Defense Form

Please complete the form, print off the first page, get signatures and deliver to Karen Topping Rm 3132 Biosciences on the day you distribute your thesis copies to your committee.  Email the complete form to Karen as the last two pages are needed by the Chair of your defense.
Course-based Completion Form Complete form and return to Karen Topping Rm 3132 Biosciences for Departmental signature and submission.

TA Agreement Form 

Complete this form with the instructor in the course you have been assigned.  Sign and bring to Karen Topping Rm 3132 Biosciences before the end of the first month of the term.

Copyright Form

Course-based students are requested to submit a copyright form to the Graduate Assistant to allow the School to post their project on the Environmental Studies section of Qspace.

Copyright © Queen's University

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000