MES student, Gulaid Egeh, has been named Sustainability Coordinator for the Society of Graduate and Professional Students (SGPS) at Queen's University.
- Acting as Chair of the SGPS Sustainability Standing Committee
- Managing environmental and sustainability metrics within the University
- Monitoring energy consumption patterns and implementing energy management systems
- Ensuring sustainable and ethical standards are met with regards to procurement for the SGPS
- Educating the Queen's community on the sustainable use of water, energy, and material, as well as climate neutrality