Queen's University's Executive Seminars on
Corporate and Investment Real Estate
More than ever before, succeeding in this highly competitive industry requires not just traditional knowledge and skills, but also creativity, a deep understanding of the dynamics of the business, and the ability to foresee emerging trends in the marketplace before your competitors. The goal of Queen's University's Executive Seminars on Corporate and Investment Real Estate is to allow professionals to step back from their frenetic work lives for one day, to get a clearer, more analytic view of current trends and emerging patterns in the industry, and how to capitalize on them.
Experience has shown that our limited-enrolment, interactive seminars are an ideal forum for business leaders to develop the vision, creativity, and strategic thinking that they need to maximize their own performance, and create greater value for their organizations. Programs have a practical focus, looking at strategies executives can immediately implement to effectively and efficiently capitalize on opportunities. Seminars incorporate many informal networking opportunities to build business relationships with other leaders in corporate and investment real estate.
Queen’s University offers Canada’s leading executive development program in commercial real estate. It is managed out of the School of Urban and Regional Planning, home of one of the country’s most-respected graduate level programs in commercial real estate. Unlike most other conference and seminar organizers in the industry, we are exclusively focused on corporate and investment real estate.
Achieving success in this business isn’t about luck. It is about strategically positioning oneself to be able to respond rapidly and pro-actively to change, staying steps ahead of one’s competitors. Most commercial real estate conferences and publications deal with what’s been happening in the industry this year, last month or even last week. However, we believe that highly effective and productive real estate leaders must maintain their focus on emerging and future trends. With this goal in mind, we monitor the industry on a global basis, in order to identify and assess the current and future significance of evolving patterns.
Who Attends These Seminars?
- Professionals engaged in office, multi-unit residential, retail, industrial, hotel properties
- Executives of pension funds, private equity, REITs, institutional investors and opportunity funds
- End-users/tenants of corporate real estate
- Investment bankers, lenders, financial analysts, bond raters and business consultants
- Commercial real estate brokers and advisors
- Lawyers, accountants and other specialists providing expertise to the real estate industry
- Public and private sector managers of real property
- Anyone engaged in acquisitions, dispositions, management, financing, leasing, marketing or development of corporate or investment real estate
About the Seminars - Upcoming Seminars - Previous Seminars - Executive Advisory Board
Sponsorhip Opportunitues - Join Our Mailing List - Contact Us
©2006 - Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario - All rights reserved.