Siteimprove Information Session
9:45 AM – 11:15 AM
Room: FSLF Lecture Theatre, B176
Find on Campus Map
Siteimprove is an online tool which provides web accessibility auditing and quality assurance services. It is part of the Queen's Web Accessibility Auditing Service provided by ITS and Queen's Accessibility Hub to help you identify ways to improve the accessibility and quality of your website and ensure that it is compliant with provincial accessibility requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
This session is hosted by ITS and Queen's Accessibility Hub and presented by Siteimprove. Attendees will be introduced to the Siteimprove web governance software suite, its interface and reporting tools, new features, as well as the Queen's Web Accessibility Compliance Auditing service.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to the Web Accessibility Auditing Service at Queen's;
- Overview of Quality Assurance, Accessibility, and Policy Features;
- New features and functionality;
- Page reporting;
- Best practices and interpretation of results.
Registration is required
- If this event listing appears to have errors or inaccuracies, please notify the event's Contact (see above).