Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Do you require a medical examination?

You must undergo a medical examination before receiving a work visa if you

  • will be working in health related fields at Queen's where you interact with patients
  • will be working in other areas of Queen's but are from a country that is on the Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) list of countries whose residents require a medical. For details, read the CIC requirements carefully.

Your own doctor cannot do the medical examination. You must see a physician on Canada’s list of Designated Medical Practitioners . You can obtain the medical upfront and submit it along with your application, check the section on "Two ways you can have your medical exam" on the CIC website.

Contact us at: Monica(dot)Stewart(at)queensu(dot)ca, Queen's Faculty Recruitment and Support, Office of the Provost and Vice Principal (Academic), Queen's University, Richardson Hall, Suite 252, Room 218
Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6
Tel:613-533-3167 Fax:613-533-6263
Last Modified: 2014-07-03 10:05:37

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000