November 2012 Month End
The fiscal period of November 2012 was closed on Friday, December 7, 2012 as per the month-end schedule posted on the Financial Services website.
Research reports will be available on the portal in PDF format on Tuesday, December 11 and in Excel format Wednesday, December 12, 2012.
Please note the following:
- If your journal entry has been saved in incomplete status, please ensure that your entry is completed and un-check the “Save Journal in Incomplete Status” button in order to allow PeopleSoft to post your journal entry.
- If your journal entry is awaiting approval, please follow up with your Business Officer or the appropriate Research Accounting staff member.
- If your journal entry contains errors, please ensure that the errors are corrected and that your journal entry then edits and posts successfully.
- If your journal entry did not pass budget checking, please follow up with the appropriate Research Accounting staff member.
- If any of the above was not completed by December 7, you will need to copy your journal to the next month and delete the current period journal entry.
Please direct all questions to Financial Services at extension 32050.
Queen’s Financial Services