Queen's University - Utility Bar
- Janice Deakin, Dean, Graduate Studies and Research
- Alistair MacLean, Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Rod Morrison, Vice-Principal, Human Resources (Chair)
- Bob Weisnagel, Pensions and Insurance
- Kim Woodhouse, Dean, Faculty of Applied Science
- To explore the need for a Voluntary Workforce Reduction Program
- To analyze the parameters required to ensure any Voluntary Workforce Reduction Program achieves the objective of reducing medium-term Queen's employment costs without significantly compromising teaching and research program delivery and staff support.